Upper Bounce 9Ft X 15Ft Rectangular Trampoline With Enclosure
Upper Bounce Easy Assemble 9 X 15 Rectangular Trampoline
Bring bouncing fun to your own backyard with this New Upper Bounce Easy Assemble 9 X 15 Rectangular Trampoline with the Fiber Flex Enclosure Feature. Rectangular trampolines are known for its massive bounce due to the independently working springs that work at different rates giving you the highest lift, as well as enables jumper to have better control over their height and landing. Get this Upper Bounce rectangular trampoline and youre in for the bouncing experience of your life!
- Designed with a Top Flex Pole Enclosure System to ensure maximum stability and a stronger and longer life span.
- Constructed with heavy duty Black-coated steel for extra durability.
- Ultra bounce heavy duty galvanized springs for bursting strength and maximum bouncing.
- NO COMPLICATED HARDWARE NEEDED - The EASY ASSEMBLE/DISSEMBLE feature.
- High Quality Jumping Mat manufactured from premium polypropylene mesh material.
- Jumping Mat has 8 rows of stitching which provides extra security that prevents the mat from tearing.
- 1/2" Thick Foam Safety Pad (Spring Cover) that has double rubber ties for better protection and holds up tightly to the trampoline frame.
- Pole foam sleeves are made of strong vinyl material for added comfort and protection.
- Capacity Weight: 500 Lbs.
- 96 V-Rings - springs to increase "BOUNCE"
- 4 Heavy Duty W-shaped legs - 8 poles
- Trampoline Height with enclosure: 106"
- PAD SPECIFICATION: 450g PVC on top, 310g PVC on Bottom, 310 PE bottom, 1/2 thick foam protector.
- 1 Yr Warranty
Fun for all ages
Posted by TeamMom on 20th Dec 2015
We love this trampoline. We are a trampoline family so we're anxious to see how it performed against others we'd tried. Happy to report it isn'the too stiff right out of the box and has sufficient spring without being overly soft. The whole family loves it.
Did have to contact customer support because we were missing pads.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jun 2014
Trampoline was a little difficult to put together because parts were not label A,B C etc like in diagram and you had to make sure all holes lined up which was difficult until some was put together and then you would see you had to take it back apart and try moving a leg or two. Also the glue on the top frame did not hold we had to reglue. But all in all we think it will be worth the money and our grandchildren love it age ranges 3-14
Customers also viewed